50 years

More work on the life story blog including photographing old photos for inclusion and finding diaries from 1962 and 1963. I had my first organ lesson in 1963 aged 16 so if you take away a gap of about 3 years when I came to London I have been playing for 50 years! Father Brown X 3 still quite a lot to catch up on. Cannot find the Bible Grandma and Granddad gave me but I am sure it will turn up. I am feeling much better for the rest and have finished the antibiotics. Cough is better too.sets Liz went to choir and did some shopping - she missed the airbnb lady - the refund is going through. Saturday made one of the new sets of drawers and wrote some more of the book. Amici Coro at Mass and they were good. Watched Dawn French.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil