Catenians

Monday slept in . Nearly finished mosaic of Bruce and 6 at qigong. Home so Liz could go to Sutton chiropodist. Couples come dine with me , heard Norwich cathedral Easter Day broadcast and Lucy Winkett's Good Friday meditiation. To Beckenham Catenians - my last PP visit. Tuesday 19 coming to sing from school on May 21! To Gate Eugene Onegin from the Met with superb Netrebko and Ticciati conducting. Steven Rose asked about Jean and Ron. I got there during overture thanks to trains and stuck behind tall man for Act 1 so moved. To Provincial council and handover to Danny. My initiatives are to continue but he talks too much and time wasted moaning about national council. Home at 11. Micj had engraved badges and I got miniature. Clive liked the scroll. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil