Frances Young

Passion Sunday played Bach Erbarm dich and Brahms Herzliebster Jesu.Excellent talk by Frances Young on Construing the Cross at St Paul's. I made the point that so many hymns are about me and she says her next project is to look at corporate responsibility. Maybe it is good to look closely at the theology behind hymns.Stations this evening effective meditations from Mary's Point of view. I played voluntaries on Rockingham, St Bernard and Herongate as we sang It is a thing most wonderful.
Monday swam 12, mass, mosaic, qigong. To West Norwood to take Bruce's floor pieces to Emmaus and post office. To Norwood circle and installation of Juan and Declan. My official visit and John Barrie came from Croydon. Harry Mellor also there. Did not sleep well. To Mass and decided to stay home. Liz to hospital for scan. University challenge, Father Brown, fishing leopards Tom and I at quiet time - trees have been cut down. Adrian and Fr Joe both retiring! 
Last Wednesday I was interviewed by Voice of Islam Nabeela Shah about Catenians and caring. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil