Eleni

Watched Bake off. To St Mchael's for Eleni's recital and she included some interesting pieces Vierne, Bach, Durufle. Left early to get to school to meet the boys and Liz. Sean liked his elephant picture for his birthday and the track is now very impressive. Left 4.25 to get to Caterham Grow meeting at 6.30 - all quite straightforward for Christmas. Left 7.20 in rain got home at 9 having met Liz. When I was having coffee at Waitrose which cost me 50p for a cookie realised no jacket or Tablet - both left at Acton! Thought I was going dotty! This meeting meant I missed Peter King playing at the cathedral. Thursday to Mass - back road closed. Good programme on finding a lost Rubens. To art and worked on last night and elephant's eye. Forgot my coat and keys and had to walk back from the car with 2 heavy bags. This made me late for the interfaith lunch and I found parking restrictions everywhere so only got one hour's parking. The room was full so never got to speak. Left the Montserrat biscuits. Returned last lot of scores to Balham. An enjoyable concert in aid of Seafarers UK at the Cadogan Hall by the band of HM Royal Marines Portsmouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil