Back to work and Battersea Park talk

Swim and 140 emails to wade through! To Chorus Thursday June 25th. Friday 26th dentist put in temporary front tooth - back molar will have to come out. I can smile again - alas I now I have a gap between the two top front teeth but I can live with that! Saturday June 27th Jennifer Uhlmann who was formerly director of Battersea Park arrived early but it soon became clear the PowerPoint connection was not going to work and she called Parks Police who brought the vital missing lead and Micky Gwilliam got it going. The audience of 30 really enjoyed it not least the air conditioning on a hot day. The talk was excellent and my gift of flowers and chocs appreciated. Best turn out we have ever had for a library talk and lots more wanted to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil