New Scotland Yard

After work to armed police reference group. This was interesting although I can't say much. Movement to ban non-firing weapons which people convert to guns makes sense. It was a long meeting. Liz was at wine tasting serving with other servers and got home at 2 a.m.! I returned home to do the programme for Friday at the parish church. The practice on the 10th went well although they were very chatty. The girls want to join guides so I suggested a Wednesday practice for them which may cause problems. Sat 11th July Liz was up late waiting for Claire to get in touch from Stansted airport. I guessed rightly that Claire had her dates wrong and spoke to Ann who confirmed she would arrive early Sunday morning. I had changed my Saturday. I did the blog and August music list. To servers mass at 2.30 and Archbishop Vincent gave an excellent homily - simple and clear. The Gunnersbury school choir were good. To M & S for tea and Kingsley at Mass. 2 new servers. I returned home and Liz to Bow ready to go to Stansted or Victoria. Heard end of Peter Grimes from ENO - so sorry I missed the performance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil