Hearing

Swam 30 and Liz came too. Grouted my mosaic Maltese cross and then to St George's hospital and Edward fitted and set up new aids which are brilliant. I can hear higher frequencies again and I kept them both in all day. Public transport is noisy and I had to adjust car keys as I could hear them jingling. It has a loop facility and a mute as well. May be too loud! To Vickie's to do January music. A bit deflated to find PCC have discussed advertising for a director of music for every Sunday but this will depend on choir showing more commitment. I pointed out that the children were making excellent progress with me and that I would love to play in the Catholic church again. But why now when so much is coming up? To pick up Caroline who wasn't at the agreed place so to Orford House and Woodcote Grove house for Lights of life carols -  4 choir came. Last year is was under snow! Mince pies and tea provided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil