Howells

To evensong Noble in B minor, Howells Like as the hart. Told Adrian Tommy is leaving All Saints so I have sent an email. I was furious this morning and had to stop my reading. Email from Vickie saying she had got a deputy for March 4th so I can have an unpaid Sunday off. This would not have happened if Tommy had kept March 4th for me but someone else on Organists online got in first! So now I am out of pocket. It really does look as though I am being eased out at Couldson so maybe Upper Norwood is a good alternative as it so close to home (bus or walkable). Watched Antiques roadshow, Last Call the midwife and Upstairs Downstairs. Am enjoying the 2 books on icons Liz gave me.  Missed Dvorak and Macmillan at the cathedral this morning but got first essay done! Monday to mosaic and started new project involving flowers and a Paisley pattern. Only 4 at tai chi with Hendrika. Liz to see new mentor and tutor at last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil