Corpus Christi

Vespers, Mass and procession - we were acolytes. Emmanuel as cross was a pain! Good to have the men of the choir there. Home late. Liz was at college and I worked on the essays when I cam back from Croydon. Sunday to St Augustine's Hammersmith for 12.15 first communion. The choir were more friendly no doubt recognising me from last week. and the priest said Good morning. John Maccarthy paid me and conducted. His tempo slowed as soon as the singing started! Thank goodness I said I would play the keyboard and not the organ in the back gallery. It would have been disastrous! Home by 2.20. The 2 essays have gone in after much polishing. At evensong we sang Dyson in F and Hewitt-Jones My beloved spake. Can't believe it is a year since Dave and Bridget's wedding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil