Andrew Read

Tuesday Harry Mellor gave me a lift to Catenian provincial council - I was presented with a bar for my miniature so I can now return the second miniature. Harry is about 85 and his driving is a bit erratic! Liz went over to Acton. Music was good and Seán enjoyed it. We had a lovely Indian meal with delicious naan bread. I looked after Seán while Liz and Louise went to help with the garden at nursery and he was good as gold. It was lovely and warm so we ended up in the garden. Liz went to RCIA and I really enjoyed Andrew Read's recital - Ireland, Parry, Vierne, Franck and thrilling end of Firebird.  I was reflecting how lucky I am to have heard Peter Wright and Andrew play this week, the 16 last week and the Royal Academy and Laurence Freeman speaking tomorrow. Met Dominic and Rosa, told Andrew about Saturday and Andy Scott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil