Bruce returns to Jersey

Up at 4.45 to take Bruce to East Croydon to get to Gatwick in time. Checked Louise's times which are impressive and she has raised more than the £2000 needed. I reckon Dennis, Bruce and I all arrived just that bit too late at Canary Wharf! What a pity the website wouldn't work on my phone as we could have tracked her progress. Swam 20 and to mosaic. At tai chi I dropped off during the meditation. Practised on piano. Worried about Liz and she had to cancel serving at Chrism mass - Andrew took her place. I went to rehearsal which went on rather long so had a chat to Derek, Gordon and Don the deacons. Watched secrets of bones, British railway journeys and programme on 18th century English music and best of all Rev.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil