Easter Day

Liz went to the cathedral where they sang Langlais. Picked up Dennis and took Ann and Paul to St Michael's. 61 there. We did sing the psalm as I found a chant for it. All went well and Fr Paul thanked choir and me at the end. Widor Toccata was appreciated - I have practised this hard and not played it in public for some years! It went reasonably well. To Rosendale pub for an excellent lunch of lamb. I had a lucky escape and did not get chocolate on my best trousers!  It was raining so the boys could not play outside. The Gruffalo eggs were appreciated. They all came back to us and I had some nice wine after surviving Lent (like Fr Paul). Later we went for a walk and had Baileys and ice cream. Dennis went back to Salford and will join us in York. Watched quiz about BBC2 featuring Gareth Malone and Brian Cox. Leicester cathedral TV broadcast was good. Pope Francis was impressive and last night's Vigil was on TV news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil