2 concerts and poppies

Lie-in reading the Rabbi's daughter. I fell on my knees one entering the gallery last night - just got knocked in the rush and I'm OK but found I was dropping things today including tea on my trousers. Had a horrid dream about being in a hired car with Ann in the front and Liz in the back and we somehow ended up on a river beach and had to get out quick as the car sank. Paul was in a small digger spinning round and round! To St Stephen Wallbrook for Richard Hall and Midori Jaeger playing Brahms, Martinu and Part on cello and piano - quite mesmerising - my drawing not very good. To Whitechapel gallery but unimpressed by Paolini. To the Tower to see the amazing poppies. To Morley college for the open day. I was early but there seemed to be no proper system in place and art students had to go across the road any way. Met Stephen Wright the drawing tutor who is very nice but they seem to want you to do 2 terms which is expensive - £18 a session! To Rachel Leach's intro to the Prom - very few kids there. The Copland was fun but left before the Brubecks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil