RSC

Monday swam 24 and to mosaic and collected everything as I will not be there again until June. I have the right number of tiles I hope. 9 at tai chi! Home for lunch. Catenian council at Brendan's and Philip made a strange remark about the most committed person taking on too much i.e. me! To Chinese for a good meal £23. Tuesday we both swam and I did 22.  Had a wierd dream about Guilini conducting a concert on a beach and some of the chorus arrived on zip wires including Simon and then it poured! To Gate cinema for RSC from Stratford Love's labours won which is Much Ado set after World War 1. Dogberry was hilarious! To Turnham Green and finished one book. To Chiswick business park on bus and another oil painting class doing the brown and white. Liz was at servers council. Wed Sean joined in at Tamar's and we went to Gunnerbury park for lunch. I went from Acton Town to interfaith group and Stefan spoke without notes on yoga. I went to the Westminster debate on Faith and politics; where is the moral conscience of the nation? The Queen and Prince William are at top of the poll! Clifford Longley and rabbi Linda spoke well. Had a drink (orange) and then home. Watched elephants programme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil