Easter Day

Lz stayed home to cook the turkey. I played Bach, Ferguson and Easter preludes. It was Fr Paul's last Sunday and 51 came. It would have been sensible to do the presentation at the notices spot but instead they did it after the service. Nobody told me so I had to stop the Toccata. As this was the first time I was performing the Gigout Toccata I was not happy. I did take some photos. Carolyn and Paul were delighted by the Tabgha plate and there was wine and cake. Home for lunch and Dennis and Louise and the boys arrived. Did some sketching while they played in the sunshine. Got the garden mosaics out. We had turkey and Christmas pudding. At evensong the 3 of us sang Rutter and Stanford and enjoyed the Te Deum. Indian summers was good. 

Comments

TheLennox said…
Hi hope this is going to work now using gmail. Sounds like spring has arrived if you are sitting in the backyard! We had easter lunch outside with friends after a rather wet start .

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil