Advent 1

First bus was earlier than expected so got a bus to Caterham. At Whyteleafe we were informed the controller was stopping the bus. This was well away from the station so I am now awaiting the train. Why did the bus not at least stop near the station? Played JSB Watchet auf and Martin How's Prelude Advent composed last month! We sang Come now O Prince of peace by Korean A and M 29. I was furious with Oscar who missed the practice and announced he was not coming Tues and Wed because of college choir concert - he must have known there was a clash. I did not play the Bach well. Afer the service he told him never to do that again. At communion I toppled to one side on the steps, I was OK. I am in effect wearing high heels! Oscar promised 4 singers for the carol service - we shall see! Excellent talk about angels by Peter Stanford at St Paul's. He was very interested in the exhibition and will pass the information to The Tablet. A good Advent service at St John's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil