Sleep!

To Bowley close and my new inner sole is good! Dennis came. Tried to go to Mass but the road was blocked by a fire engine! To art and more or less finished "Desperate to land". The hall was cold and I became shivery so moved near a heater then I was too hot. I wanted to move the picture flat in its case but somebody else picked it up. I was just about to go back and geet it. Next time I move the painting first if it's wet!! Skipped Mind body and spirit and came home and slept well. Produced new invitation for other faiths (and none) for the exhibition. To Dulwich curry night. The food was great but such a long wait! Slept right through I was exhausted! Friday to see Des at Balham. Did not go to cathedral to do welcoming - came home and rested. Started clearing front room for tree. Good practice for carols.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil