Doctor.

SMITF morning song. Actually saw a doctor face to face a very nice locum. He is prescribing antifungal tablets for my leg as the antibiotics did not clear it. He also looked at the bruises from my fall. I am not telling Dennis as he will fuss! I was putting the bins out and literally fell over my feet ended up on my bottom which is bruised and scraped my left shoulder. He says the shoulder is a muscle thing and keep an eye on it. Got my blood test form for July so no alcohol until then! To Fenton's garden centre Wallington and bought lots of nice flowers including some for the bees. I cooked chicken and plum noodle stir-fry with Bok-Choy.  LCAW workshop Faith for the climate 17 there. Imam Razawi spoke well and acknowledged Islamic nations role in pollution and climate destruction. Nice chat to Barbara J and P Southwark. To St John's for delightful piano and 4 winds Mozart and Beethoven. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil