August 24

 ST Barthoomew. Chat to Ann. Took LIz up to get bus and checked the roundabout where I hit the pavement. There are black and white posts on the roundabout edge but not on the kerb I hit. There is a pedestrian crossing. To the Garden museum which has a delightful reconstruction of part of Benton End which was an art school in Suffolk. I still think the refurbished Imperial War museum is awful and poorly designed. The exhibition about wartime London is good. Children in war covered a lot of ground but seemed confusing. I walked back through the first rooms but I seem to have missed a corridor to the other rooms. And where are the loos on floor 3? Very badly signposted. Fell asleep twice. Designed painting 3 and registered myself. Only connect, Mastermind, University challenge, Buried with Michael Sheen part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clergy supper and outreach at Coulsdon

Werther