Tina Bagatti

 Sept 2 swam 20 pool was quiet. A delightful visit to Tina and she liked the flowers and card. Her flat is lovely. Ended up giving us pasta and salami and coffee. To Halfords to get caps for tyres. Fell asleep watching Call my bluff and catching up on Sewing Bee! Painting the Psalms picture listening to Rachmaninov Piano concerto 3 form last night's Prom and Berlin Phil playing Enigma variations brought tears to my eyes then Tchaik 4. I spent some time sending emails about the interfaith event only to find that they were not sent. I thought tonight would be mu first Westminster Justice and peace commission meeting at Farm St but Anita knew nothing about it. I can't go to the study day so no idea when my first meeting will be! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clergy supper and outreach at Coulsdon

Werther