University Quiz




You're Columbia University!

Somewhat rough and tumble, you're looking for the lion's
share of whatever you can get your hands on. You feel utterly surrounded
by chaos and noise, but at the same time have access to a good deal of
culture and influence. In this chaotic setting, you attempt to be a
bastion of relative calm. You adore staircases and once expressed a
desire to paint your roof green.



Take the University Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


Well that's nice to know but of course I am not American! I am proud to be English!

Comments

Edward said…
I came out as the University of Bologna of all things! And I've never even been to Italy.
Well the questions are pretty naff for a start! My real university is the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg followed by a postgraduate part-time Honours degree in English with the University of South Africe which is like our Open university!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil