January 3 Epiphany

A lie-in and carried on with the Holy Land blog - I have reached Galilee! Louise came over to get a hat for the wedding only to find the hat hire shop closed! She accompanied us to smoke vespers and mass for Epiphany (sadly transferred to Sunday). We had 7 servers and I went through the movements beforehand with cross and acolytes. Challoner choir murdered some items. I came home on the train - it was very cold. Liz took Louise and her presents home and unfortunately Louise caught Liz's head when shutting the boot so they went to A & E at Hammersmith and it was glued. Liz came home in a taxi as I could not get through to the insurance company to add Louise on to the insurance so the car is in Hammersmith at the pub. I watched Michael Palin revising India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil