A new job!

I had my usual swim (it was quite slippery in our road but later rain cleared the snow) and met Chris D on the bus from Clapham Junction so that was good. The interview was 1 and a quarter hours and went really well. There were 2 other candidates. Back to the library and then to York library for community workers meeting. Back to BTP for start of the reminiscence group - 9 came and they loved chatting - it was hard to get them to stop! Julian rang with the news and I was so chuffed! This means a higher salary and a better pension. A lot more work but I can cope. Working until 8 twice a week and 9.30 to 6 on alternate Saturdays so will not be able to serve alternate weeks which is a shame. I will also have to go in occasionally on Sundays to meet staff. It is nearer home and an exciting challenge. I started there as a humble music librarian 35 years ago! Spoke to MR and MJ.
To chorus and Nic Chalmers was excellent. Stephan Bevier was also there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil