Merlin 3

To South London interfaith lunch and Jon was there. Lots going on for National Interfaith week. Meryl and Daphne said they would take me out to lunch in January - they were doing the training course in the hall. To Westfield - most impressive and met Louise and CiarĂ¡n - he is walking very well. To Islington for recording of soundtrack for Merlin 3 - no TV to watch this time and a new piece from Rowan at 9.30 p.m. Home at 10.30 cake and schloer for Dennis's birthday.
Today to Putney for my last senior development forum - Liz made delicious cakes for it and Andrew mentioned it 3 times and I got a big clap! I got my hair cut in West Hill. Police came about a case left outside library but nothing came of it. Dennis and Anne Marie still here. Liz went off to serve for Mass for Christians in Iraq.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil