Calix and reaudition

Lie-in and a glorious day. To Lawrie Park Road for a lovely lunch with Calix and Katya and their delightful little boy. Bulgarian delicacy with eggs - delicious. Liz has been busy in the garden. To Gandhi hall for my reaudition and Stefan was very complimentary - liked Kashmiri love song and got Stephen to play it in E major. Perhaps I should have sun "I hear you calling me" after all as the Amy Woodforde-Finden is a little low for a tenor. E major takes it to top G sharp. Amy way he said my intonation was perfect and all I need to do is open jaw a bit more. He was surprised I did not have singing lessons. Missa rehearsal going well. All we need now is to get Liz through her audition. Travel much better than last night when we were on Northern line as Victoria line delayed and then our tube train was delayed and train delayed as well. Watched The Apprentice episode and 2 fired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil