Ciarán

Last night read Kant on enlightenment while listening to Brahms Symphony No.2 from Birmingham. Ciarán slept well and took him to Cypress school for stay and play. Meanwhile I went to Tooting market to pick up the cupcakes I had ordered. Met them at the lake and he enjoyed his scooter going round the lake. Home in car and he had a sleep and so did I although I started out doing some reading. Imagine my shock when he took a tumble down the stairs from the top bedroom. He knocked his head but seems OK. Thomas DVDs helped a lot. Played in garden with water table and house, trampoline and trucks. Had his supper and enjoyed DVDs of Night garden and Thomas. After bath eventually settled down to sleep. He is absolutely fearless on scooter and climbing and jumping so I suppose the odd fall is inevitable! Louise enjoying New York. James MacMillan St John Passion on radio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil