Heythrop registration day

On 8.15 a.m train to West Brompton as no circle line. Arrived before 9 at Heythrop - about 140 M.A. students and met quite a few. My group is about 14 I think and diverse - teachers, half and half male and female, 2 from Columbia, 1 from America. I think I am the oldest and Damian mentioned my contacts to arrange visits. Siriol is on the course. Registration was OK but discovered my email address is anthony.woodhouse so have asked for that to be changed. Liz's tutor did not appear. Nice lunch and induction about student services, IT and library. To M & S at Victoria for tea. Fr Alexander at Mass. Liz greeted Paul Carr in the organ loft - he plays the recital tomorrow afternoon. Watched end of Festival of Britian programme, QI and Sandhurst episode 1. Royal Palaces was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil