Sufis

To Heythrop for mass. We sang Sicut cervus and Michael Barnes and James Sweeney said how lovely it was. I saw Jerry later and he thanked me and said I had made everyone do better! I went to find Nandos and eventually found it and the Islamic society who had already eaten lunch. Any way I gave them invites to the faith sharing. To Pauline media and used book token to buy Diarmaid Macculloch's History of Christianity. Had a chat to Brian and to Fr Dave. Dinner with Thomas and Ben and a good seminar session. Then most of us headed to Westbourne Grove to St Peter's church hall for Sufi wica and meditation with chanting for about 40 minutes beautifully explained to us. Then we had a ritual kiss of peace and soup and delicious rice. Met a journalist on the Telegraph! Left with Michael and home by midnight. Fr Rocco in Italy - his father very ill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil