Red Mass

After a late night an early start to get bus to Brixton and tube to arrive in good time for 9.30 mass. I was crozier for Bp John Sheringham - he can't sing and his voice is unimpressive. Paul M said nothing as usual. The choir sang Byrd Mass and Mozart Ave verum. Judges looking impressive in their full rigout and wigs. To Post Office and they had my diary - I said it was red/brown (The clou ro my new one for next year) and it is green. Great to have it back.  Met the nice bass from the cathedral choir on the train. To mosaic and more painting for half an hour. Linda away next week. Ta'i chi - no session next week. Bus to St Paul's Clapham and met secretary and Deborah Matthews the vicar who is very nice. Had a good chat and liked the organ - a Forster and Andrews. Quite a few have applied! Did my practising and returned home. Liz had taken AnnMarie to dentist after attending the requiem at St Helen's. After dinner Colin picked me up for Catenian meeting - official Provincial President's visit - only 2 visitors and 9 of us! Colin wanted to come home and I fell asleep watching University challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil