My birthday

Nice Leonidas chocs from Bruce! Lovely card from Liz. I have nearly finished reading my present FJ's autobiography and have ordered the new Hilary Mantel as my present from Louise. Swam 20 and one of the simmers is also going to South Africa, the other to San Francisco! Took car to do tyres and got petrol then found I did have my debit card so form filled in and paid it later in the day! Car valeted for £60 - 6 hours work. To mosaic and Liz's fruit cake much appreciated and they sang Happy Birthday! The flower ladies had some too. Made 3 small mosaics and grouted them in the evening. Tai chi and then to Balham to get wrapping paper and books on South Africa. Collected car and paid for valet service. Watched University challenge. Prepared photos for clock Louise gave us some time ago! Watched University challenge. Bruce and Dennis on Skype and Louise rang. Lots of Face book messages. Watched Father Brown episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil