Skecthing, Mozart and a Buddhist

Swam 20 and Liz went off to college. To art and Julie lent ne a good book on sketching. I did my first sketch of a landscape in my sketchbook copying a not very good wall painting in the hall of a mountainous lake. There was a flurry of emails about organ tuning and decided to stick with the current unequal temperament. I have informed John Williams that Bill will let Debbie know things as I refuse to have any more unpleasant emails from him! To Notting Hill Eat and then to hear David and Elizabeth Wood read Mozart's letters and play clarinet and piano including clarinet concerto slow movement. Rita was there and told me she was refused absolution! Home for an hour and then on bus to Streatham South London Islamic centre. 5 came for conversations and I was paired with John Buddhist from Brixton. We hope to meet at the Brixton centre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil