Sunday Easter 3

Yet again my 8 a,m, train was cancelled and I was on the bus to Caterham. Website says disruption until 10a.m. Please take an alternative train. There is NO alternative train! We sang This joyful Easter tide and I played Alan Ridout's cheeky piece on the tune and the more sedate Thalben-Ball. Willan on Vulpius at the end with tuba. 2 in choir. Why did we have to sing Before the throne again? Watching close of Commonwealth Games. Well done Birmingham great show #Brum At evensong played Philip Moore and Douglas Guest on St Fulbert and Bach Christ lag variations. 4 at evensong incl Jerry and myself. What is the point!  Watched The Durrells, Big painting challenge on portraits. Work is to start at St Michael Beckenham 3 years after I left! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil