BBC Young Musician

Up at 6.30 a.m. 4 in choir so I accompanied John Harper's Benedictus on the organ instead of the keyboard. Played Peeters Canzona and Finlandia. Can't believe Liz's Dad died 1997 a kinder gentleman it would be hard to find and always immaculately dressed. We also sang Bernadette Farrell's Lord you search me and you know me. Am on buses only one train an hour and even that uncertain plus 2 changes. On today's service sheet. A personal prayer to use after Mass and during the week.. Dear Lord, I might think that I can't do much to make the world a better and fairer place. Help me to see myself as a little drop of rain making ripples in a big puddle. In your strength, and for your glory. Amen. Helped on teas at Friends of Grangewood Park. Sold a lot of prizewinning cakes. The chocolate and Guinness one excellent. Saw Dennis Woodhouse and Molly. Also Karen Jewitt and community choir. 3 p.m.Mass at St Mary's but I do think children should be encouraged to stay in one spot and colour in and not continually climb over others. I told the mother very politely that I had to move as it was very distracting. The 40 years of BBC Young musician Prom featured great players and new works. As expected it was special. Liked the cellos and the jamming. Some fun during Carnival of the Animals but why did the BBC Concert orchestra cellist play The Swan and not one of the soloists? Home at 11.15 p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil