Death cafe

Hot again. Played Sheep may safely graze (Liz's Mum's favourite) and Sortie Noel Rawsthorne. We sang Marry Haugen's Let us build a house, We have a gospel and David Ogden's Christ has no body now but yours. Next Sunday I will play Finlandia Liz's Dad loved that. Good thing Finland not in the World Cup! I am working on Easter hymn by Mascagni. I need a piano score without vocals so will have to arrange it myself I expect. To the first Death Cafe at Sylvan Road which was fascinating. At evensong we sang Coll Reg and O pray for the peace of Jerusalem - a feast of Howells. To Christ's chapel Dulwich for Andrew Benson-Wilson playing Couperin and Tournemire. How nice to know that Ellie Gauge whose mother I met today is still singing in church. She was in the choir at St Andrew Coulsdon. Poldark was good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil