London

I have an infection in right ear so operating on one ear for a month and right in the middle of the Proms! I was lucky to see Dr Ojo and he will remove mole on my arm. I got the ear drops. Delightful lunch at Rosemary Callan's. Miss Lyn. She has great plans for the house. The talk was on writing about London. Strange that South London is so neglected by authors. Sad that so many 20 year olds are leaving the city. I commented that Dad said you could tell a Londoner as they were know it alls. Not so true I think now. It is more that Londoners are mostly from somewhere else. A superb concert BBC Scottish and Manze London symphonies of Haydn and RVW. Lovely to have Haydn and very atmospheric and NO applause between movements!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil