Swimming accident

Not a great start to the day. Woman swam into me and I knocked back of my head. The same person did this once before so I complained. The manager did NOT take my details and said he would speak to her and the attendant who seemed unaware of the incident! So much for health and safety records. I have emailed the pool. Will monitor headaches. She is a menace. Would you ask for her to come at special times or even ban her? Ryan the manager emailed twice and was concerned. I had a slight headache and felt tired.To Mass then Caterham to play for memorial service for Grayson Clarke.Had a chat to the homeless man opposite the hall  and suggested he try the Passage. Spoke to Daniel Clarke and his mother at Soper Hall about learning the organ. East Surrey museum to see display about WW1. I did not go to Southwark cathedral for Stephen Disley's recital. Watched Planet child, 2 Antiques roadshow, Dementia choir was very moving. Final of Only connect. Sent pool manager the October 2017 letter about the same woman - there were 5 incidents with her! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil