Variety

To the doctor to see the nurse. I arrived saying "I feel a bit of a fraud as the little scab on my head has gone." She said "Good, I wish all our patients were as good as you, but you are here for a blood test for cholestorol!" I said "OK can you check my little finger" to which she replied "Fingers crossed it will be fine". o St Stephen Wallbrook Harrison Cole (there's a name ontrend) played Vierne and Langlais Plainte - very moving. Then to St Michael Cornhill for a recital by part of Bradford Cathedral choir - Dove, Taverne, Hadley and RVW. Charlie Manning was an expressive soloist. Bravo! They are off to Germany. Alexander Berry has done a great job in only 2 years. To Balham library and caught up on all the news. Linda has retired and Jeremy Travers has gone to Bromley. Alex who was a casual is now in charge! Met a delightful new directee. Picked up Ron and we both went to New President's dinner at Maidstone. Mgr Matthew Dickens spoke and raffle for MISSIO. When I booked I did not know I too would be a new president!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil