FJ

 SM and S. Took Liz to B and Q and she saw Chris Henley (7 grandchildren!) I collected my shoe from Wallington (had to go to cash machine). We were back in good time. Rest of Christmas tree put away. Francis's funeral was just right and very special. The Minster looked fabulous without about 200 there. Bach was featured. FJ's East Acklam and the voluntary based on it. SSWesley anthem and lovely chanting. An excellent tribute by the retired Bishop of Beverley human and humorous catching the essence of the great man. How shall I sing the tuba on the last verse thrilling! Bairstow's "Jesu grant me this I pray" at the end. Cheltenham meeting about Storm of hope. Churches trust on Suffolk gravestones. Did the submission for the Westminster synod first draft and Virginia had sent LSi' quotes. St Martin Candlemas service. Prof Thomas Gresham lecture on the Brixton riots. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil