Knee

 Thursday not a happy time with Dr Ojo. In fact he annoyed me by not reading all 3 emails. In the end I am to go to Mayday for spine MRI but not for the knee because I am over 60! Chelsea and Westminster will contact me. I was not happy and told him I was worried after Sunday morning when I nearly thought my knee was going to give in. Liz to gym and I went to art. People gave me contributions for Liz's walk for WMUK. Churches Trust about eccentric clergy was good. Beko's seated tai chi is very good. March music list done. Liz went to Clare's. Apprentice was good. 

Friday swam 20. B, SM and S. Painting. Applications to hospitals for records. Watched Dance Passion 2022. Nice bright day. BBC singers at Keble college. Jigsaw. Les Eclairs by Hersant from Opera comique - very listenable. 

Saturday B and S. Nazareth walk from the Thames and St Katherine's retreat. Hurtado on temptations of Christ. Painting. Opera favourites. Discussed holidays, etc. 

Sunday Lovely sunny day. Radio 4 service for Ukraine. I played Impromptu by Francis Jackson and Marche heroique by Herbert Brewer. The hymns today were very appropriate for the current situation. We sang Be thou my vision by Bob Chilcott for the first time. Met Clarissa and she will sing on Wednesday and last Sundays. She lives in Merstham and is keen to get people together to play the Schubert Trout quintet as she plays double bass! The St John's panto was excellent. Pottery throw down and Jonas Kauffman what a treat!

Monday swam 20. S, SM and B. Liz to gym. Watched Schubert trout quintet one youtube has the score. Not easy. 

Painting. One finished. Talk by David Ko on finance and consumption.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil