Tuesday

Pain in side still a bother so no swim and took old car to Thornton Heath ready for the evening. Saw Pauline and both were interested in my Canadian and Alaskan brochures. Met Malcolm in local history. Preparing for staff meetings on Thursday and did time sheets up to September. To Bill Whitmarsh's for Catenian council meeting which was quite useful - Kevin is a good leader. I remarked to Bill that I had searched for his address and an article came up about triad gangs in 1995 in Croydon so nothing has changed. If anything things have got worse. Watched channel 4 film "Fallout" on the subject of knife crime - powerful drama. I have volunteered to visit Bill Beach about the circle history update.
Wednesday woke early with some discomfort. Bill says it is not low enough to be appendix - more likely a muscle strain around the diaphragm. Twinges come when I stand after sitting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil