South Africa


Centre of Abu Dhabi airport
I am writing this standing in Abu Dhabi airport during a 5 hour wait to get the Etihad flight back to London. We have had a wonderful time. On Monday the 8th Mark the technician kindly brought my new glasses to home at 8 p.m. and they are excellent. Tuesday Liz met me at Feltham and we parked the car and got the bus to Heathrow. I got the train to Feltham from work and we had plenty of time. The Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi was comfortable and an enormous choice of entertainment. I watched "Prince Caspian" and "Tropic of Capricorn". On arrival at Abu Dhabi after a 7 hour flight it was hot and we stayed in the airport. A pretty dull place! The flight to Joburg left on time at 1.30 p.m. and was a guarter full. we could have lain across the seats if we wished! In fact managed to nod off for a bit. We picked up the car without trouble and drove to St John's College.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil