Catenians

Woke at 8 a.m. To mosaic and worked on project 3 which involves following curves with small tiles. Spoke to Linda about the damaged project for Ivor and Alan so it will go on a board and have to be regrouted. We wasted time going to see the outside of the room we will use when the centre is demolished. At ta'i chi I pulled a muscle in my left side trying to stand on my right foot in a new exercise so rested and it went off after Toni massaged it. Read more Cornille and watched Great British railway journeys in Ireland with Michael Portillo. To Catenians and my election as President is confirmed. 19 visitors and a lighthearted meeting. Got more takers for the Conference and Mass although Liz and I are the only ones going to paid events. Lift from Colin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil