Gloriana!

Liz set off for Salford at 8 a.m. Dennis left hospital in the evening and Liz stayed with the Hewitts. Swam 20. To mosaic and completed 2 small ones. Asked the flower ladies very politely @I am sorry ladies I can't hear what Linda is saying' she was explaining cutting glass. They complained! They are so inconsiderate every week laughing loudly and never sweeping up so I end up not putting my hearing aids in and miss instructions! Left tai chi early (lots in class) to get to Denmark Hill. The tests were most interesting and I think I fell asleep int he brain scan despite the noises! Home to eat and ring liz and to Odeon Beckenham. Got a refund on Liz's ticker and really enjoyed Gloriana from ROH live. Sarah Bullock and Toby Spence and excellent chorus  -loved the 50s touches in the production - the choir master in gown and hood and the cubs! Adrian, Terence and Graham were there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil