SS Peter and Paul

Took Liz, Louise and Tom to Crystal Palace as Liz went to Derek and Brian's first masses at Homerton and Poplar. Brian will not be doing confirmation at the cathedral alas! Not much mention of Peter and Paul as there was a baptism - 90 there. Paul went on far too long 90 minutes in all. I played Bedard and Stanley. The hymns were pretty naf too. To Becket fete to promote Catenians and we got 3 names - I blew up balloons and left at 2.15. Fr Joe "Oh my God" and chatted to Brendan so no change there! I had black bean fajita - very nice.
David Dibbs played the recital - 14 came. Bit of a mixed bag including Sullivan, Handel and Coates. Nice new march by Bishop. I think if you must play popular stuff you have to be accurate and his Walton was certainly inaccurate. I got given the left over wine and Paul would not take payment for it. To Anerley St Anthony's for Mass - Sunith a bit slow again and saw Stuart afterwards. Home to eat and rest. Come dine with me and Antiques roadshow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil