Shostakovich

To Senate House library to get 4 scores including the Berio. In the end I had two versions of Shostakovich 4. Liz took her camera back to Peter Jones for repair. The European Union Youth orchestra conducted by Petrenko performed the Berio Sinfonia but was it worth all that effort. The score is huge and amazing The Shostakovich was simply brilliant! To Acton and no pyjamas to wear as bathroom stuff all been moved into bedroom and everyone asleep. Had a shower and played with the boys. To Ham House, Richmond (NT) and 3 stories downstairs then drew some pictures. Sean ran about outside and I made a den out of branches which Ciaran loved. We had tea in glorious sunshine and I took CiarĂ¡n round the house searching for 6 treasures all of which he found. When we came back to the entrance I heard the guide say Woodcock and looking for a man with a child so I said it might be us and it was! Liz had fallen chasing after Sean and cut her eyebrow, glasses cracked and hurt hand and toe. I got the car and took Ciaran to Jonah's for the birthday party and then to Hammersmith hospital. She was given glue and butterfly and seems OK. Tom came home early so we came back home and listened to the Prom on radio. Mathias violin concerto and Elgar 1 which I enjoyed conducting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil