A royal night out

Liz took Ann Marie to work and then took me down to AgeUK where I got another tube for my hearing aid so I can change them myself. We went to Odeon Beckenham to see the film and enjoyed it. Margaret would have been 14 on VE Day and Rupert Everett did not look like or sound like the King but Jack was just a delight and lovely quips about class and the period. Have things changed that much? Who are the wealthy now? And how sad that the Queen has had so little real freedom and yet served us so wonderfully for so long. Watched Antiques roadshow. Liz went to Acton. I have cleared my diary - Rita will run the group tomorrow. I will rest and feel much better. The lovely lilies in a pot from last night much appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil