Boxing Day

Boxing Day at Acton boys loved their presents and I now have a Sat nav! Also a fascinating book called Letters of note and How to babysit a Grandad and a lovely sketching kit. We sang carols with the keyboard and Liz and I went to Mass at Acton at 7 - recording of Silent Night after communion - why? Played Cranium - hilarious! A lovely day. Sunday excellent breakfast cooked by Tom. Dropped Liz at St John's - I won body lotion in the big raffle. They raised £3000. 15 at St Michael's and I played RVW Greensleeves, Christmas pieces and Cook on Divinum mysterium. Archdeacon Paul but he left quickly to get to Canterbury cathedral for evensong. I remarked that it would have been good to discuss the future of the church as it will be closing for 5 months in June for the improvements to the narthex. Several PCC members said they did not know this. Fr Leon never said it was confidential! The cat is among the pigeons! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil