St Michael's

Had a lie-in - woke at 4 the St Michael's situation not helping. This will be resolved as the church will close for the improvements in June so no recitals and an opportunity to play elsewhere!  Put tree up and put foil  behind radiators. To Watermans using free ticket to see Lady in the van which was excellent. Had a half bitter beforehand. Read Monastic musicians and Tablet. Started on Monks and Mystics III. Wed to Tamar's and told her I recognised the Lalo tune she plays for the instruments  -she says she made it up! Will not see her next week as now going to Tony Potter's funeral. All day long Eddie worked on handyman tasks Liz stayed - she had been at 2 cathedral "donkey" carol services one with the Cardinal. I tripped over scooter and thought I had hurt my right wrist but it is OK. Louise has her tree up. Conversations for the soul with 4 there was very interesting and we heard about mental health issues and interfaith action to find properties to take migrants. Home to watch The Apprentice. Cameron won the vote to bomb Syria - very impressed that Steve Reed emailed for my opinion. I said No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil