Dad

Lie-in. Liz at Acton and going to carols at Ealing. I found details from Dad's book of Hobart City hall organ concerts but the only photo I have of Dad at the organ seems to be the 1953 one from Joburg! Watched Come dine with me and Christmas lecture! To art and Iguassu is finished. To Dulwich Indian restaurant on Bromley Hill - food good but a long wait and noise level bad. Friday Liz took car on recall for airbag at 8 a.m. I went to see Sr Catherine at Mount Street and we had a good chat. I set up a meeting with Fr Leon and Carol for January as a result. To Royal Academy enjoying the decorated Mayfair shops on the way. A lovely exhibition of Leotard and interesting architectural drawings by Chris Wilkinson RA. Surprised that friends were expected to pay for the De Wall White so did not go to it. Did not go to guiding at cathedral as the school play was on and I saw it last year. Ciaran arrived with Louise and we took him with Dennis to Aladdin at St John's hall - it was hilarious and good fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil