Flame 17

Set off early to get train to Wembley Central then bus. I got off too early and ended up walking round Wembley stadium which was the wrong place. It was Wembley Arena, Met William outside but when we went in Bill said Oh you must be with the other Catenians. I was not on the list. Any way ended up giving out 1000s of bursary fund cards. The kids tended to come in vast droves so it wasn't easy. 10 coachloads from Newcastle. Others got T shirts to wear. I do not think I will dot his again as I got tired standing. Met several bishops including Bernard Longley, Paul Hendricks, Nicolas Hudson and Richard Moth. Matt Redman sang - not bad but loud. CAFOD and Sarah Teather excellent. Left before final liturgy with the Cardinal. Hold up on Bakerloo so train to Euston. Got to Mass in time. Michael Quaqoe. Watched Real Marigold hotel. Tired out bed early and got up an hour too early! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil